Friday, September 21, 2007

'The Ring Modulator' shortlisted for the Manchester Blog Awards

I have to confess that I've neglected this place a little in the last few weeks. Holiday time and all that. Anyways, I've just been dipping back into the blogosphere and spotted that I've been shortlisted for the Manchizzle Manchester blog awards that are part of the Manchester Literature Festival. A nice surprise! Well I've got quite a bit to write about so I better get on with it I guess. I went on a really good jazz summer school in Altrincham just before going on holiday so there's plenty to pass on from that.

The blog awards ceremony is where we get to find who wins. It'll be at Matt and Phreds on Wednesday October 10th and it's free! Get your tickets from the festival website if you want to come along. I had to ring as the online booking form didn't work for me.

No comments: